For the next two weeks we are being urged by the Holy Spirit to prayer for the lost sinners and the back sliders of Shawano County and that the church will be empowered to reach them with the gospel of Jesus Christ, demonstrating His love.
- That material provision and finances for ministry be granted to leaders and followers. “This blessing…let it even be given unto…men that follow my Lord” (I Samuel 25:27).
- That uncommitted souls make up their minds to follow Jesus. “How long halt ye between two opinions? If the LORD be God, follow him” (I Kings 18:21).
- That Global Missions and North American Missions be fruitful. Pray for a great awakening, revival, and harvest worldwide, and that “goodness and mercy shall follow” (Psalm 23:6).
- That those bound by addiction be set free and they cease to follow the same bondage. “Woe unto them that …follow strong drink” (Isaiah 5:11).
- That prodigals be restored back into God’s kingdom and follow him. “…if we foll on to know the Lord…” (Hosea 6:3).
- That people everywhere obey the plan of salvation and follow God. “Master, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest” (Matthew 8:19).
- That distractions hinder not potential souls from following Jesus. “Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead” (Matthew 8:22).
- That healings, signs, wonders, and miracles follow those that believer. “And these signs shall follow them that believer” (Mark 16:16-18)
- That the church demonstrates the name, power, and authority of Jesus, and they “follow after the things which make for peace, and…edify another” (Romans 14:19)
- That God mends broken relationships and heals dysfunctional families, and saints do no “render evil for evil…but ever follow that which is good” (I Thessalonians 5:15)