- that The Church accomplishes God’s divine purpose, receives His promises, and “follows…and inherits the land which the Lord…giveth” (Deuteronomy 16:20;
- that Pastor follows God and effectively fills his pastoral role, “I have not hastened from being a pastor to follow thee” (Jeremiah 17:16);
- that church ministers follow not their own human carnality, but be led by the Spirit, “Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit” (Ezekiel 13:3);
- that the body of believers obey God’s instructions on following His will, “There shall meet you a man…follow Him” (Mark 14:13);
- that The Church develops a deeper relationship and prayer life with Jesus, and will hear and follow His voice, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me” (John 21:22);
- that we would manifest the fruit of the Spirit, pray that God imparts the gifts of the Spirit and displays His shekinah glory, as we “Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts” (I Corinthians 14:1).