We are in the last week of 21 Days of Fire and I feel that God has heard our fervent prayers and is responding to our sacrificial fasting. There have already been confirmed healings to have taken place over the past couple of weeks. Doors of ministry have been opening for some. 2016 is shaping up to be one of for the ages.
Let's continue to pray for the church to experience unprecedented revival and for their to be a great outpouring of God's Spirit accompanied by miracles, signs, and wonders in the days to come as we continue to "FOLLOW" Jesus.
- That those called into the ministry will answer and follow. Jesus "saw...Levi..and he said unto him, follow me" (Luke 5:27)
- That the Church be not caught up in other's affairs that are not endorsed by God, but that they focus on Him. "Jesus saith...what is that to thee? Follow thou me." (John 21:22)
- That God sends revival and a soul harvest among the men, women, students, and kids and that they "follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace..." (II Timothy 2:22)
- That good works follow God's people and He be glorified through them in ultimate victory. "I heard a voice from heaven saying...their works do follow them" (Revelation 14:13)
- That God brings unity and purity and heals all hurts. That we "follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord" (Hebrews 12:14)