· Pray Believingly For Your Community
Mark 11:24 “Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
· Pray believing that God is working in the sinner’s heart and preparing him for our visit.
· Pray For Your Community, Realizing That With God All Things Are Possible
Mark 10:27 “And Jesus looking upon them saith, with men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.”
· Pray, recognize God in the picture, for nothing is too hard for God.
· Pray for Your Community, Asking for Every Soul to Be Saved For God’s Glory
John 14:13 “Whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.”
· Pray for souls to be saved so they will no longer dishonor God in their sins. Pray they will stop trampling over the precious blood of Christ and stop spurning God’s love.
· Pray for Your Community, Beseeching God to Awaken Them
Matthew 13:13, 15 “because they seeing, see not, and hearing, they hear not, neither do they understand. For this people’s heart is become gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed.“
· Pray the Holy Spirit to reveals every person’s sinful condition.
· Pray that Christ will be revealed to every heart.
· Pray that the Holy Spirit will “quicken” their conscience, plow up their heart, and ring conviction in their soul.
· Pray that God will give them “hearing ears” and “believing hearts.”
· Pray that God shall open their understanding.
· Pray for Your Community, Claiming Every Soul Which the Blood of Christ Has Purchased
II Timothy 2:26 “And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.”
· Pray every soul experiences redemption.
· Pray for Your Community, Claiming the Tearing Down of Satan’s Strongholds in Their Souls
II Corinthians 10:4 “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.”
· Pray, rebuking the Devil, tearing down the walls of his lies and warped ideas that are keeping the sinner from trusting Christ as Savior.
· Pray Perseveringly for Your Community
Luke 18:7 “shall not God avenge his own elect, who cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?”
· Perseverance is “not giving up.” We persevere not to persuade God, but because of the enemy. In persistent intercession we are pushing back the forces of evil. We are getting the Devil off of God’s territory.